Volume 69, Number 3 (July 2012), of the Institute of General Semantics's quarterly journal ETC: A Review of General Semantics will be out soon in the mail and is now available for download from the IGS Store in searchable PDF format.
Table of Contents Preview
- "Pivotal Terms in Media Ecology: A Dialogue" by Eric McLuhan and Peter Zhang
- "Two Assignments Introducing Studetns to Mapping Problems" by Tim Lyons
- "The Meaning of Freedom: Āzādi, Alas!" by K. Narayana Chandran
- "Advanced Thinking: Mathematics, General Semantics ... Ways to Improve Relationships" by Milton Dawes
- "The Challenges of Denotative and Connotative Meaning for Second-Language Learners" by Youssif Zaghwani Omar
- Metaphors in Action:
"Robots and Love" by Raymond Gozzi, Jr.
"Numerotherapy and Its Metamessage" by Peter Zhang
- Plus Book Reviews.
The cover of ETC 69:3 is a work titled "The Faculties" by Dom Heffer.